Friday, November 4, 2011

Morning Coffee

Yesterday I decided that I was going to find out where the gym was, so we explored the other side of the base. It wasn't too far but it was a nice little ways lol I calculate everything now by how much I have to pay in taxi fare. So from our house to the main gate, commissary and main PX is 2300 won and from our house to gate two and Carey Gym and the warriors club is 3600 won. Jay's school has gym class at this gym, they also offer zumba class, yoga, and they have a scuba diving class that I am going to sign up for. Jay stayed home from school yesterday because he is starting to catch a cold and I need to get him a TB shot so we went in search of the clinic for that. Forgot that there was no school on Friday so he lucked up with a four day weekend. And then he will turn around next week and be out Thursday and Friday so another four day weekend. I swear I don't remember being out of school this dang on much. lol...but after we explored the other side of the base we found the pool which has a water slide and is right by another burger spot and then we passed the bowling alley which Javian is dying to go to. I took the boys to the Library to check out books and stuff and then we walked back to the house. Lately it has been about 75 these days. It's starting cool down a tad and all this week will be in the 60s lol. Today, a wife organized a Morning Coffee playdate coffee meeting to get to know other moms and wives in the apartment complex. It was really nice and got the chance to meet alot of other woman. A lot of them have been here for a while so they will be leaving come the beginning of the year and some will be here until summer. The boys had a blast though and made some new friends which was great. Tomorrow we will be taking the train down to Seoul for the Rice festival which I am stoked about. And they are also having a Lantern Festival going on that started today and will end on the 20th so I am going to try and make it to that also. If not they have a special Lantern Festival for Buddhas birthday in April I believe. I will def have more photos for you guys then. With the holidays coming up there isn't much excitement going on I know they are having a trip to Bangkok, Thailand thanksgiving weekend and then for New Years they are offering a Hong Kong, China trip. Tons of things to sign up for and stay busy while exploring, I found out about this prehistoric outdoor museum that I want to take the boys to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment