Monday, November 7, 2011

Exploration Day 2






So yesterday to my surprise they had a homecoming parade for the ROK soldiers that had been deployed to Afghan and Iraq. Who knew that they were over there also?? I surely was shocked to find out that their army also deployed out. But come to find out all of the military forces in alliance with them have went over to fight. The parade was nice I could hear the marching band from the house and they even came in on a special train. Today I made Will venture with me to the Ville to check out some of the other shops. I found another purse shop, went into the game store, a shoe guy( that makes coach boots and things) and a little trinket man. When I ventured into the purse shop while talking to the guy about the purses that he had on his wall, he asked me did I want to check out the back room. LOL I'm like ummmmmmm should I check out the back room, he kept saying got the good stuff in the back room. He opened up this little door leading to the back room and low and behold he had the good shit in the back. Louie luggage, purses Burberry purses, book bags, Chanel purses, the back room was the spot. lol....after coming out will was like I don't even want to know how long your list is about to be it's fake. Lol my reply and so what who the hell will know but you. I'd take paying 135 for Louie luggage than 2-3 grand and up lol. The game store was the next stop and they had an all white ps3 that I have never seen in  the states. He also had a deal on the Nintendo DS with 100 games for 195 lol. These people know how to hustle, I also got this cool new hat that Parris would love lol. See pic below.

No comments:

Post a Comment