Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Exploration Day






Well today like the past few days has started off super early because Michael and shawny have yet to get use to the time change. So since we were up at 6 am we ate breakfast and decided to venture out on our own after Will went to work. lol...well I found my way home it wasn't that bad the cab ride to the post was like 270 won which is roughly 2 dollars and some change u.s. money. It took 5 minutes if that, and I am assuming these numbers on the lamppost are the speed limit signs (I should check that out since I am getting a Korean drivers license) because the man was doing 70 the whole way. lol Wasn't hard finding a cab either because once you walk out of the building they are just parked there along the side waiting on you to walk up. Once we got on base I signed Jay up for school woot woot he starts Monday and got him registered for his bus pass. We shall see how that goes. He was already questioning why he had to ride a bus to school when we live five minutes away by cab lol smh. And then went to set him up a lunch account which will has calculated to be 2.25 a day times 5 days a week times 4 weeks in a month lol $45 for school lunch lol. He will be carrying some days lol. And the rations card I found out is to monitor the spending on food they say for our family size we should be spending around 1700 a month ( I damn sure must be underfeeding them because I hardly go over $400) but whatever, I don't know anyone with a grocery bill that high except my extreme couponers and that's the before coupon total lol. Oh and since this was my first time leaving the house alone I didn't exactly know how to get back in the house since Will's instructions were so vague. " You know my birthday right well that's how you get in the house" not specifying that if I leave the keypad up you have to press star and that it's only the first 4 numbers not the year included lmao. So, after 2 minutes and Jay saying "oh lord we are locked out forever" I finally got it. Since the playground is right in front of our door I took the boys outside and that lasted all of 20 minutes when Jay saw a bug he didn't recognize and started throwing rocks at it. Will's second Lt. Col. started asking him was I going to participate in the FRG (family readiness group) and for those of you that watch Army Wives know no one wants to deal with the pettiness of the FRG woman. It's a bunch of wives that have entirely to much time on their hands and pick fights. lol but looks like I will be helping with breakfast in the barracks in November smh. Wish me luck....The boys have been passing out at 7 everyday which is no bueno because then they are awake at like 3 in the morning lol and Will has to be up at 5 am for pt so you can only imagine those arguments lol. Shawny is giving him a run for his money and mikey poor mikey is going through granny withdrawal. He tried the screaming and throwing stuff with Will and got absolutely no where all he could do was hang his head and cry. And the boys can't get the hang of the heated floors lol they think the house is on fire lmao. smh had to explain that's where the heat comes from and Jay in response says "that's not normal we should get that looked at" smh...Oh and this using transformers stuff lol the boys think that they are real transformers and are just sleeping while our things are plugged in. Will keeps telling them that they aren't the toys but they help "keep the white man out of his pocket" lmao. Well, until next time here's a few pics from todays adventure. Cannot wait until next week when we go to e-mart and the coex mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment