Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

























Merry Christmas!!!! So since I lightweight forgot that Christmas was on Sunday lol and I hate having thanksgiving food all over again I opted to defy all laws and cook something totally different. We had western ribs, mac-n-chees, corn on the cob, dinner rolls, candy yams (will's request) and chocolate cake. And the usual crowd came to celebrate the holidays with us. That morning Shawny slept until 11 so not your typical excited child about christmas. He woke up walked in the living room and was like oh santa came what you get jay. lol...then he proceeded to take his bath play in the tub get dressed and then open presents lol. Jay, however was up at 8 am ready to go he had already scoped out the scene came and woke me up and was ready to go. So him and mikey were the first to open their gifts in their oriental attire. Since, Will is horrible with Christmas spirit he was eager to have me open two of my gifts two days before lol smh and was made every time I topped everything he thought of lol. This is what I do this is who I am I shop lol and I get the best. Lol, for Christmas my Adult child got a nintendo Ds with a cartridge that holds about 100 games, a green bay packers mink blanket and dj hero 2 to play on the wii. He got me a toaster oven so I can bake, new cook book, a puzzle, and this disc to learn Italian. The boys got a basketball arcade hoop, more nerf guns, the same ds cartridge, board games and a new wrestling ring but you can imagine what they have all been playing with. Yep all three of them dum, dumb, and dumbier in a row on the couch with the ds's to their faces lol. And mikey is running crazy playing with all this new stuff now one wants lol. He got blocks and some cars that he is terrified of lol and a green lantern mask that he will not take off lol. They got to skype with just about everyone and then of course it was back to the nothing box lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment