Monday, March 5, 2012

Gospel Fest 2012

So, my granny has been getting on me about going to church and blah blah blah lol. But honestly I haven't been to church since my Gramps died and haven't really had an interest in it either. But a good friend of mine invited me to go to the Gospel fest on post. So I went and had a good time even though the boys were bored out of their mind lol. Shawny was ready to go time he walked in. And mikey was just like yea whatever. You know black people don't ever stick to a time schedule but I stayed for two hours and then headed out after that. Of course the Warriors club wasn't open  yet so I couldn't get my $5 crab legs lol. you know I love my seafood. So we ended up eating at the px again. And I got a chance to get started on my quilt pictures coming soon I cannot wait to see how it turns out. Super pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment