Monday, March 5, 2012

First Scentsy Party.

So I went to my first scentsy party and ended buying stuff when I told Will that I was just going to hang with the girls drink a little and see what it was all about. Of course ever the super saver once I started hearing what they had to offer I wanted the best for my money. Lol I bought two warmers and six scents not that I need that many but hey it was a good deal. When I finally got my stuff I had almost forgot what I had order. But lord Will was hooked once he smelled the first scent so lol as long as he is on board lol I will be using scentsy till I can't anymore. For those that don't know what it is and who us real candles man you are missing out on some awesomeness lol (is that a word) and I can hear my little sister brittany saying now oh lord you are hooked on yet something else. Lmao what till you guys smell I swear it's the sugar honey iced tea lol. So, I have ordered on for my granny and lol now even am selling it go figure. Though I am not big on the whole selling aspect this sells it's self so I don't have to do much if anything. So just from a simple night I made some new friends, drank some great tequila and got hooked on scentsy lol. Sounds like a successful night in Korea.


http://msiner.scentsy.us


No comments:

Post a Comment