Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bowling

Friday we went bowling with Wills platoon and the boys had a blast. They love to bowl which shocked the heck out of me and had a blast beating the crap out of each other. Michael was upset that he couldn't join in the fun but he gave Will a run for his money by having him chase him around the bowling alley.



















Update on my quilt: I am loving this whole process but then again I am nerdy like that when it comes to arts and crafts and will have to say that I may just continue quilting for the heck of it and to decorate my house the way that I want it to be. I also found some cool things that I could quilt for my nieces which I plan to do next to have them ready for christmas. But I will attach pictures of my progress. I have 5 more 12x12 blocks to make woohooo almost to the next portion. Oh yea and here's a few picture of my playing around with fondant on cakes lol yes I have been keeping pretty busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment