Saturday, January 28, 2012

Healthy in 2012

So, before I left the states my last doctors appointment I weighed 180lbs, and for those that know me no I don't look like but that is the heaviest I have ever been. I also left the doctors office with a new inhaler which for those that know me know that I haven't used one of those in years either. So, I have to drop some weight and remember all the steps to control my asthma and what triggers it. Yayyy me. So I accepted the beachbody challenge pulled out the p90x and started insanity which is fucking insane lol. Ordered shakeology and stopped buying junk food, but I don't think that helps when I get into my baking spurts and have all these sweets around lol. I was doing zumba three days a week but it wasn't enough cardio and I wasn't pushing myself to learn how to control the asthma so I started running but sigh my attention span is two seconds long so treadmills are no good for me. I was invited to go to a spinning class and figured okay it's a stationary bike can't be that hard. Yea okay silly me lol. It wasn't as intense as you see on commercials but it was the truth had my hurt racing and my brain thinking what the hell are you doing trying to kill yourself. But ha go figure it worked me out to the point where I wanted to go back. But then I went and signed up for Tae Kwon Do lmao and lord that is truly the truth but I enjoy it tons and it is teaching me patience and self control. Cannot believe after doing all of that I have lost 10 lbs in a month. I don't want to lose to much but enough to get my asthma out of the mild phase. So heres to a healthy 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment