Saturday, April 19, 2014

Operation Fort Bragg

Well, after closing the chapter in South Korea we opened it up in Fort Bragg, NC. The center of the universe for the Army world so I hear lol. It's not bad, a bit country, the bugs are on steriods, it's not as easy to make friends (or I just refuse to make new ones because I miss my old ones). But for the most part it has become home and I enjoy the craziness of it. Everything is literally 20 minutes away, on post housing isn't as bad as I have heard though my neighbors are never home so I must have got the luck of the draw. The boys love their new school and I am literally 8 hours away from home. Though I don't plan to go to Ohio regularly lol. Sorry guys but you are more than welcome to visit. We have been here almost a year so I think since we are semi settled it may be time to start the blog back up. Besides it helps to keep yall posted on the excitement the Taylor boys have will hiking, camping, and becoming country boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment